BNP Paribas is aleading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 74countries, with more than 192,000 employees, including more than 146,000 inEurope. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: DomesticMarkets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks andfinancial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate& Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporateclients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients(individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutionalclients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing,investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has fourdomestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP ParibasPersonal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling outits integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, inEastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. Inits Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Servicesactivities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presencein the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
BNP Paribas SecuritiesServices, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the BNP Paribas Group, is a leadingglobal custodian and securities services provider backed by the strength of anintegrated bank. It provides multi asset post trade and asset servicingsolutions for institutional participants in the investment cycle, from thebuy-side and sell-side to corporates and issuers. Covering over 100 markets,offices in 34 countries and over 8,800 employees, the BNP Paribas network isone of the most extensive in the industry. We bring together local insight anda global network to enable clients to maximize their market and investmentopportunities worldwide.
- Responsible for the preparation/review of mutual fund tax provisions, distribution calculations and for ensuring that the mutual funds are in compliance with the Internal Revenue Code.
- Preparation/review of mutual fund and partnership income and excise tax returns.
- Prepare/review various calculations to test for fund compliance with the Internal Revenue Code.
- Assist in the calculation of the annual dividend requirements and review tax adjustments for the funds.
- Prepare/review mutual fund tax provisions.
- Assumes additional duties as requested or assigned.