RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Senior GNSS Engineer in Scottsdale, Arizona (AZ).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure GNSS products are designed and perform in accordance with specifications though continuous on-going test and monitoring
- Ensure specifications meet product requirements in conjunction with product managers
- Manage and directly perform product testing to uncover weaknesses and on-going suitability for market issues
- Troubleshoot and determine cause of performance and functionality issues
- Train employees and partners that interface with customers so that they can provide primary product support
- Report and communicate test results, customer satisfaction and support issues
- Manage development of test procedures, test software tools, test fixtures, and training materials
- Track and document releases of the Core group software releases
- Communicate new features of GNSS products and provide test plan for integration of new features
- Participate in planning by providing experienced based input to next generation product design
- Within own specialized sphere, direct and/or perform test/research to expand knowledge of product performance characteristics
- Interpret and evaluate data obtained from various engineering and/or research investigations
- Other related duties as assigned by management and executive team
- PhD or Master's degree in Engineering or Applied Science
- Minimum 5 years in direct GNSS applications experience
- In depth understanding of GNSS systems and applications, including general theory, mathematical concepts, applications, limitations, etc.
- Practical experience in the use and implementation of GPS-based guidance and control application products, including systems, antenna/LNA, radio, and GNSS receiver integration
- C and C++ applications
- GNSS, particularly for applications on aircraft and/or ground vehicles
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.