Our client is searching for a Senior HR Manager! This growing company is looking for a Senior HR Manager to collaborate with the executive team, be a leader of culture, employee relations, and make an overall impact on the company.
Senior HR Manager Responsibilities:
- The Senior HR Manager will plan, direct and coordinate activities to maximize the strategic value of the HR Department. Driving culture through positive employee relations, leveraging talent management, and communications. Managing the regulatory compliance, security and assists and advises department managers and supervisors regarding human resources issues.
- Plans, directs, manages and coordinates work activities of direct reports relating to employment, compensation, benefits, safety and employee relations and other HR related activities.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with all HR related state and federal laws and regulations and company policies and procedures. Interprets policies as needed and recommends changes as necessary.
- Keeps management apprised on all critical matters on a timely basis so issues can be addressed in an expeditious manner.
- Manages employment processes including recruitment and selection of qualified applicants.
- Ensures that HR provides prospective and new employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits. In addition, ensures that employee orientation program fosters understanding of company policies and procedures and provides a positive outlook toward organizational objectives.
- Advises managers on organizational policy matters such as affirmative action program, equal employment opportunity, sexual harassment and recommends needed changes.
- Along with the HR staff, serves as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting company policy and helping resolve work-related issues.
- Works with managers to analyze training needs and helps design programs to enhance employee development.
- Completes other assignments and projects as required and provide assistance to corporate management when requested.
Senior HR Manager Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources; Organizational Leadership or similar field
- SPHR/PHR Certification Preferred
- Minimum of 7+ years broad human resources experience working with all levels of employees. At least 5 years of management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Proven track record of success in developing and implementing programs in all functional areas of human resources, including organizational development, recruiting, compensation, benefits and training.
- Demonstrated ability to assess a variety of abstract facts, formulate reasoned alternatives and positively communicate decisions and solutions.
- Effective interpersonal and communications skills. Able to function independently and also work in a team environment.
- Takes initiative, develops and implements creative and effective solutions to key problems. Strives for continuous improvement. Thinks outside the box to solve problems.
- Applies sound business ethics and exhibits a high degree of integrity in all business interactions.
- Experience guiding organizations from an HR perspective through change initiatives.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships. Good team-building, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Knowledge of applicable HR related state and Federal laws and regulations
For more information about this Senior HR Manager opportunity, please email your updated resume in strict confidence to Maggie Dillon at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
KEYWORDS: Human Resources Manager, HR Manager, Human Resources, Senior HR Manager