Job Title: Senior Hardware Design Engineer DLEP-ALAQ8L
Location: Norwood, MA
Job Summary: This position is for a senior hardware design engineer reporting into the Analog product development group. The successful candidate will lead development of analog technology as a member of our product development team for PCB instrumentation in many design areas, including: precision measurement, signal sourcing, and DSP functions. Strong grasp of detailed PCB development, DC circuit analysis, and familiarity with calibration of precision analog instrumentation are musts. Good understanding of quality audio design is a strong plus. In addition, system level trouble shooting skills, plus excellent communication and organizational skills are mandatory. Experience within the Automatic Test Equipment (ATE) industry is a definite plus. Senior level design engineers work closely with marketing and applications and have the opportunity to provide input to LTXC’s marketing strategies and future product developments.
- Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (MSEE) preferred, Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE) with additional experience acceptable.
- Minimum of 3 year experience with MSEE, 5 years with BSEE preferably in ATE.
- Strong detailed DC circuit analysis knowledge.
- Ability to understand and create hardware block diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to understand engineering, manufacturing, and customer requirements.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills.
- Problem solving and debugging skills with the ability to solve system wide problems.
- Ability to quickly learn our ATE programming environment.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Proven ability to develop quality deliverables on time.
- Ability to team with software, hardware, applications and operations engineering staff, to bring-up new hardware designs and to diagnose chip and board problems.
- Ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment.
- Beneficial Attributes:
- ATE Experience
- Good understanding of Quality Audio Design
- Chinese Language capability
To apply please send resume to email@example.com
This employer does not participate in providing visa sponsorship for employment
Xcerra Corporation comprises the combined companies of the LTX-Credence Corporation, Multitest, Everett Charles Technologies and atg-Luther & Maelzer businesses. Together they are global providers of capital equipment, interface products, and services to the semiconductor, industrial, and electronics manufacturing industries. The Company addresses the broad, divergent requirements of the mobility, industrial, automotive and consumer end markets, offering a comprehensive portfolio of solutions and technologies, and a global network of strategically deployed applications and support resources. Xcerra is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability status or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. The consolidated companies have revenues of $391M with approximately 30 locations worldwide and employ over 1,800 employees. Additional information can be found at: www.xcerra.com EEO/AA/MFVD