Troubleshoots and installs advanced circuits, and performs custom installations.
- Racks and stacks customer equipment
- Reads installation plans (Visio Drawings / Spreadsheets) and implements installation accordingly
- Installs circuits requiring advanced fiber terminations
- Determines work priorities from the Oracle queue and ensures adherence to all commit times
- Troubleshoots switched / multiplexed / media converted circuits; escalates to, and works with networking group, as needed.
- Works with customers to troubleshoot issues
- Installs/tests/modifies cross connects per SOPs and ensures proper cable management of: coax, fiber, twisted pair copper, and intra-building cross connects
- Installs and tests advanced cross connects circuits (switched, multiplexed, etc.)
- Maintains detailed written records of all work activity
- Designs and leads cage / infrastructure modification projects
- Completes all assigned training in a timely manner
- Supports customer satisfaction through timely and precise order execution
- 1+ years experience
- High School Diploma
- BERT and SONET test equipment