Responsibilities of the Senior IT Project Manager:
- Oversee cross-functional, geographically distributed teams
- Manage stakeholder communications and expectations
- Ensure on time and on budget project delivery
- Manage project plans, budget, and resource allocation
- Create regular weekly status reports
- Facilitate SDLC deliverables
- Communicate and escalate issues and risks effectively while maintaining responsibility for their resolution
- Drive priorities and deadlines to completion
Job ID: 306595
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!