Senior Information Security Analyst - Applications - Penetration Testing
Our client in Wilmington, DE is seeking a Information Security Analyst for a newly created role in their Security Department. This person should have a background in Automated Ethical Hacking and Dynamic Code Analysis as well as Penetration Testing.
- 3+ years experience in Penetration Testing as well as Vulnerability Management
- Clear understanding of OWASP top 10 Vulnerabilities
- Background in coding and the ability to write scripts when needed
- Ability to conduct manual ethical hacking assessments of web applications
- Understanding of CMS frameworks and best practices
- Working knowledge of Jira or other defect tracking tools
- Must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder
If you have the above qualifications and you are looking to get your foot in the door with a solid company that is using the latest technologies, please submit your resume in a Word document to Katie George at email@example.comHelp
Liberty Personnel Services, Inc.
410 Feheley Drive | King of Prussia, PA 19406