Looking for a senior IV&V or management analyst who has experience with overseeing or governance of large government financial systems modernizations Or similar other experience.
BS or MS degree with 10+ years of experience required. PMP or CISA required. Experience with processes evaluations, reviews and analysis of acquisition planning documentation. Experience in Business process re-engineering, quality assurance, planning system acquisitions, evaluating organizations alignment with systems evolutions, and Government acquisition process. Previous audit experience required
Good analytical skills and good communication skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university in Accounting, Finance, Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other discipline related to information systems, business processes, or mission areas that are subject to review and support.
- Must be certified as a PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) or CISA certified.
- 10 years’ experience
- Experience leading IV&V and System Integration of large scale complex software Projects to include development and integration of a commercial quality code and COTS products
- At least seven (7) years of experience in IT IV&V reviews, IT project management or IT quality control/quality assurance.
- Experience with performing IV&V in the public sector.
- Prior experience performing auditing functions
- Proven expertise in the management of IT systems, relevant business or mission support processes to include responsibility for quality performance and results.
- Proficient in generally accepted IT and project management standards (i.e., COBIT, PMBOK, etc.) and IT security and control practices.
- Code analysis and review experience
- iCMM level 3 experience preferred