We are a small, tight-knit smart-tech automation company that works hard to provide value and excellence to clients in commercial and residential properties. We are seeking a new Senior Integrator to join our team.
If you're eager to work for a company that values your dedication, commitment and promotes upward mobility, then you should respond. We are looking to add key individuals to aid in the continued growth of our company. Looking for hard working men/women who love what they do. Must be eager and willing to learn and grow, as our business is growing. This is a contract-to-hire position.
Does this sound like you? Great, read on!
Experienced Technician Responsibilities
- Install cables in new and existing construction.
- Strip, dress, and terminate cables on wall plates, and racks.
- Install automation systems such as Savant, Control4, and Lutron, as well as surveillance and security systems.
- Install speakers and other equipment into or on ceilings and walls.
- Install equipment into a rack with detailed wire management.
- Configure and diagnose audio/video and networking equipment.
- Use and follow wiring plans and system connection diagrams.
- Troubleshoot and solve moderate to complex problems.
- Safely use hand and power tools.
- Work independently and with others to complete assigned tasks.
- Interact with customers and present a professional appearance.
- Lead junior integrators on projects, when applicable
- Technical aptitude and experience with electronics.
- Ability to communicatewith clarity, professionalism, and sensitivity with co-workers and clients.
- Desire to be hands-on and provide great customer service.
- Ability to think on your feet and problem-solve
- Complete work with accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- A clean driving record must be maintained at all times (background checks will be conducted).
- Have or be willing to acquire PERC certification (includes background check)
- The ability to learn and take direction, and be responsible for carrying out that direction with precision.
- Must be able to work in a team as well as by yourself. Good time management is very important.
- Have a clean driving record and a valid license.
- Must have vehicle to travel to/from work sites.
- Candidates must supply basic hand tools.
Experience & Education
- 5+ experience in the audio/video installation field
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Control4 programming experience
- Savant programming experience
- Cedia certification