Calhoun International is a Professional Services company providing innovative solutions to our clients. Our expertise ranges from strategic intelligence analysis, expert instruction on intelligence analysis and sensors, cyberspace operations, information systems training, and knowledge management services among others. Calhoun International is located in Tampa, FL with employees in Florida, Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C. and overseas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Provide all-source intelligence analysis expertise for Agile Analysis of Regional Threats (AART) activities consistent with NGIC requirements. Such analytical activities include developing draft and finished all-source intelligence products that are in accordance with NGIC and IC standards and practices, testing new methodologies, responding to requests for information (RFIs), briefing products, writing collection evaluations, authoring intelligence assessments and information and position papers. Identify significant intelligence trends, within an activity or across multiple activities for a threat network and propose new or revised analytical efforts to alert leadership to developments and to meet customer needs.
- Master's Degree in related field AND 10 years experience as a Senior Analyst on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services
- Bachelors degree in related field AND 15 years of experience as a Senior Analyst on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services
- 17 Years Experience as a Senior Analyst on US Army or DoD programs and projects that provide expert intelligence analysis services
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of National Level, DoD, DCI, DIA, and DA Information Security Program and Foreign Disclosure concepts, principles, practices, and procedures to review, analyze, and release classified and unclassified data in accordance with the National Disclosure Policy.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge of data transfer requirements for moving data between classified and unclassified computer systems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage research and coordination for long-term projects.
- Demonstrates mastery of qualitative and quantitative analytic methodologies and pursue developments in academia or other fields that affect tradecraft methodology. Demonstrates ability to define comprehensive, new, or unique research approaches that enable rigorous assessments to address and contribute to high-level tasks.
- Demonstrates in-depth analysis of analytic operations and knowledge management issues across organizational and intra-IC boundaries and clearly articulates key findings.
- Demonstrates ability to review analytic products for cogent arguments, tradecraft standards, and adequate support for conclusions; routinely tests analytic rigor of analytic products.
- Demonstrates superior written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with all-source intelligence processes, data evaluation, and analysis.
- Demonstrated experience preparing intelligence publications or related academic reports in excess of 10 pages.
- Demonstrated knowledge of SIGINT, HUMINT, OSINT, and other relevant data sources.
- Demonstrated experience with intelligence analysis tools and databases.
- Demonstrates comprehensive mission knowledge and skills that affirms completion of all developmental training and experiences for the labor category.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate understanding from information that may be incomplete, indirect, highly complex, seemingly unrelated, and/or technically advanced.
- Demonstrates ability to structure analysis based on trends in reporting and a range of analytic perspectives from other analysts, organizations, and intelligence disciplines.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrates ability to collaborate and work with other IC members on information sharing, driving collection, and addressing analytic disputes and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop concise, insightful, and comprehensive products for defense intelligence.
- Demonstrates the ability to lead teams in researching multifaceted or critical problems. Provides guidance in selecting, designing, and applying analytic methodologies. Uses argument evaluation and validated analytic methodologies to challenge differing perspectives.
- Demonstrated ability producing reports for senior DoD decision makers.
- Demonstrated experience with the application of quantitative and qualitative analytic methods.
- Detailed knowledge of NGIC, Army, DIA, NSA, CIA, and/or interagency operations.
- Superior understanding of DoD Intelligence processes, activities, standards, and available analytic tools with general understanding of AART operations.
- Knowledge of and experience in planning and executing technical studies and reports for computer systems and computer networks.
- Knowledge of and experience with Conventional and Irregular Warfare concepts and operations.
- Current Top Secret / SCI
- CI Poly Preferred