Children’s Friend & Family Services (CFFS) a Division of Justice Resource Institute (JRI) is seeking a full-time Senior Intensive Care Coordinator (Sr.ICC). Intensive Care Coordination (ICC) is a service that facilitates care planning and coordination of services for eligible youth under the age of 21with serious emotional disturbance. Care planning is driven by the needs of the youth and developed through a Wraparound process consistent with System of Care philosophy. Our mission is to ensure that families and their children with significant behavioral, emotional, and mental health needs obtain the services necessary for success in home, school and community.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assume a small caseload.
- Provide effective clinical supervision to assigned staff.
- Maintain active Performance Evaluations with all supervisees.
- Assist in review and oversight of supervisee’s productivity/ management of assigned cases.
- Ensure written documentation meets standards set by MassHealth
- Assist Program Director in ensuring that quality and culturally competent services occur within the program.
- Manage risk and safety issues effectively.
- Manage and assist with personnel issues, including disciplinary actions and/or work plans, as needed.
- Participate in agency-wide training, rotating on-call schedule and weekly supervision
- Maintain working relationship with various service providers and facilitate referrals
- Identify, assist, and monitor available services and natural supports for youth and families such as BPS, YMCA, Boys & Girls Club, afterschool programming
- Perform other tasks as required.
- A master’s-level clinician, licensed at the independent level with at least 3 years of experience in providing out-patient and community-based behavioral health services to youth and families
- Supervisory experience preferred and with strong leadership qualities
- Experience with Wraparound process; working collaboratively with state agencies, consumer advocacy groups and/or behavioral health facilities
- Capacity to be self-directed, team oriented and very flexible
- Excellent oral, written, organizational and time management skills
- Maintaining independent license and certification in the Massachusetts CANS
- Ability to work flexible hours
- A valid driver’s license and reliable automobile, as travel is required
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office
- Bilingual speaking applicants are encouraged to apply
JRI is an EOE. We offer a competitive salary, a generous benefits package including flexible schedule, paid time off, mileage reimbursement, medical and dental insurance, 401K with company match, company sponsored pension plan, opportunities for continued education/training, LT and ST Disability, and tax advantage savings plans and more. We actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds including women, communities of color, the LGBT community and people living with disabilities.