International Logic Systems, Inc. (ILS) is a certified woman-owned small disadvantaged business enterprise (DBE) offering innovative mobile-based technology, application development, operational support and consumer-focused business improvement solutions. Established in 1993, ILS supports projects in the federal and commercial sector.
International Logic Systems, Inc. (ILS) has an opening for a Senior Java Developer in Washington, DC.
- Monitor, log, diagnose, resolve, and close incidents.
- Develop and maintain knowledgebase.
- Development and bug fix.
- Test scenarios, scripts, and plans.
- Software implementation and deployment.
- Document the resolution of maintenance and support issues.
- 8+ years of Java/J2EE experience
- Strong experience with Struts, EJB, and Oracle PL/SQL
- Proven understanding of Design Patterns, Architectures and Enterprise application development
- Must be willing to work on older technologies
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline such as Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or other related field, or an equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.