RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client, a growing and established Technology Company in the Phoenix, Arizona (AZ) area that is looking for a few Senior Java/J2EE Developers.
- Develop and maintain core Java, enterprise Java, and UI and front end functionality in web based, software as a service product
- Work independently and with other members of the development team to produce quality production code as close to spec as possible with a minimum of defects
- Java: Strong understanding of core Java, concurrency, and collections
- Java Web: JSP, Servlet API, JSTL, EL, deployment to containers and app servers
- SQL: Strong understanding of relational databases in general, MySQL, and JDBC
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong initiative and ownership
Desired Qualifications, but not required:
Demonstrated proficiency in any of the following areas or technologies is desirable:
- UI/UX Design
- Vaadin and/or GWT
- Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly containers
- Must be capable of learning new tools and technologies on an ongoing basis
- Must be comfortable with changing requirements and capable of moving quickly to help the client realize delivery of each product release
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.