$100-130K + Incentive
Our client, an innovative manufacturer and distributor, is seeking a Sr. Key Account Manager in its consumer division. In this role, the Sr. Key Account Manager will be responsible for sales development and sales management, will work cross-functionally with internal teams to deliver quality products and successful sales strategy programs, and will lead independent field sales teams to maximize business performance. This is an excellent role for an individual who is seeking career growth, visibility to senior leadership, and an opportunity to manage a business unit and team.
- Supervise the sales planning function and create new growth opportunities in the market
- Present to major retail accounts and incorporate relationship building into sales practices
- Manage the forecasting process and devise systems to configure forecast revenue generation, unit demands, and flow of orders
- Utilize market analyses to determine customers’ needs and account for products in the marketplace and oversee budget and financials to maintain profitability
- Lead field sales team inclusive of independent sales representatives
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Business or Marketing with 5-10+ years of experience in the Farm & Ranch channel
- Ability to travel up to 50-60%
- Ability to think strategically, lead a team, and possess strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Previous sales experience with a passion for customer commitment and strong business acumen
(Position located in the suburbs about 1-hour northwest of Chicago)
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; Consumer Insights and Market Research; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. http://www.brainworksinc.com