Senior Kitchen and Bathroom Designers / Sales Executives with 5+ years experience needed. Must be energetic, ambitious, talented, quick learner, poses great communication skills, education and/or work experience in Kitchen & Bathroom designs is a plus but not necessary. Must be friendly, a team player and high achiever. Extravert personality, detailed and success-driven salespeople are encouraged to apply. Our company provides leads, sales tools, and ongoing training, beautiful showrooms and access to thousands of products will ensure your success.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
20/20 program, skills and construction knowledge is preferred.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Job Type: Full-time
- Kitchen and Bath Designer/Sales: 5 years