Publicly traded company located in Florham Park NJ is searching for a Senior Manager, External Reporting & Technical Accountant to join their Accounting team. 7-10 years of related experience. CPA/MBA and Big 4 experience preferred. Salary $150K + Bonus
- Participate in significant new business initiatives to assess and advise on accounting implications.
- Draft technical accounting and regulatory memorandums that document accounting conclusions reached for one-off transactions.
- Develop effective processes to ensure proactive communication and awareness of material outstanding accounting matters impacting the wider Financial Reporting & Accounting team.
- Monitor compliance with accounting and regulatory standards, including keeping abreast of changes and new standards from the FASB, SEC and other regulatory authorities.
- Oversee implementation of new or changed technical/regulatory standards, processes, and regulatory reporting requirements, including the implementation of new accounting standards.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end and quarter-end reporting by working with external auditors on annual audits and quarterly reviews as well as facilitate the filing of SEC reports on Form 10-K and Form 10-Q.
- Work with business leaders including Treasury, HR, Legal, M&A, FP&A, etc.
- Research technical accounting issues on a timely basis with external auditors.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume and salary information in a Word version to Carla Cirillo at email@example.comHelp