Evoqua has the strength of a major global business while embracing the entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Our innovative products have been solving the world’s water problems for more than 100 years. Today, we are building on that strong history of success – transforming water for our customers enriching the lives of consumers.
Evoqua’s unparalleled portfolio of proven brands, advanced technologies, mobile and emergency water supply solutions and services helps cities across the world provide and discharge clean water, and equips the leisure and commercial industries to maximize productivity and profitability. Every day, millions of people and thousands of companies rely on Evoqua Water Technologies to help meet their needs for clean water.
What does it mean to work here. . .
Our Mindset: We put customers first. We know we succeed only when our customers succeed. To that end, we make decisions at lowest possible levels, at fastest possible speeds – freeing employees to respond to customers quickly and effectively without sacrificing safety or quality.
Our organization: We work as “One Evoqua”. We collaborate across our global enterprise. In an increasingly competitive marketplace, no single product, group or unit succeeds on their own, no matter how remarkable they are. We are one team.
Our People: We hire for brains and heart. We are industry experts who foster great relationships with colleagues and customers. We value technical knowledge and experience, alongside business insight and people smarts. We nurture both the hard and soft skills of our talent.
Our Leadership: We lead from where we are. We take ownership. We lead from all levels. We value the opportunity to grow, as a business and as people. We hold each other accountable to make the right things happen for maximum performance.
Our promise: Grow with the Best. We grow with the best. We are on the move. As the world’s first choice for water solutions, our workplace will continue to evolve and expand, and so will the opportunities. This is a workplace that nourishes talented people. Immerse yourself . . . in Evoqua.
Apply today to join our 4000 professionals around the world as we pursue our purpose: Transforming Water. Enriching Life.
Evoqua is hiring! We're seeking a talentedSenior Manager of Sales Tools and Analytics to be responsible for leading the daily operations, strategic direction and implementation of enhancements of the Evoqua Sales Tools, report and analytics. This role is also responsible for leading certain high-profile projects in cross-functional teams across the entire company.
- Own and manage all key sales tools and lead the daily operations of the Evoqua Sales Tools, including but not limited to Thrive CRM (Microsoft Dynamics) and WaterQuote (Oracle CPQ)
- Lead the implementation of and on-going support of the Data Analytics Driven Sales program with the goal to leverage machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) to identify customer buying patterns and enable suggestive & preventive selling
- Lead team members to define a strategic roadmap maximizing the business volume of the tools while prioritizing across overlapping needs in a complex organization
- Implement each strategic roadmap by prioritizing urgent needs and strategic options in cross-functional teams
- Collaborate and influence broader organization to ensure effective utilization and optimization (alignment, buy-in and results) in line with business needs
- Lead high-profile projects personally in a pragmatic, systematic approach to leverage key stakeholders across different functions, businesses and levels of the organization
- Communicate direction of projects and tools to different stakeholders (Executive Leadership, functional partners, i.e. IT, Divisions)
- Lead the Sales Process organization in development of necessary tools to support the Sales team and work cross-functionally with the IT department to ensure system requirements are met
- Responsible for building and implementing a standard reporting and sales analytics strategy to enable the business to make quick decisions, measure targets and add value
- Coach team members to build a vibrant go-to-team for Sales
- Live our culture and exemplify our Growth Enabling Behaviors to be highly enabled to deliver, highly empowered to succeed and highly accountable to lead.
- 5+ years of experience managing sales systems / tools and reporting and analytics
- Some travel, up to 30% to other locations, meetings and/or seminars is required.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment; especially with Sales and IT
- A passion for digital tools with experience implementing a CRM platform or equivalent or business systems analyst experience
- The ability to identify the business value of digital tools and drive digital transformation from a business perspective
- Exceptional leadership capabilities, both with regards to leading a team of direct reports as well as collaborating with and influencing key stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Effective time management, organization, and project management skills
- Strong computer skills; especially MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Respect for confidentiality, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and sound judgment required
- Strong service orientation is essential
- This position will manage a team of subject-matter-experts for each of the respective tools, in particular Thrive CRM and WaterQuote
Evoqua Water Technologies prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Evoqua Water Technologies takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
EEO is The Law
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity (http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf)
Evoqua does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidates from search firms.