Senior Manufacturing Engineer / Manager (80-100K)
Due to growth we are seeking a Senior Manufacturing Engineer / Manager.
This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Industry leading manufacturer with an excellent reputation of job stability and product recognition
- Strong benefits package offering health, dental, long and short term disability, tuition reimbursement, life insurance, vacation time, and an outstanding 401K retirement plan
- Oversee and manage capital equipment engineering projects and equipment engineering staff
- Analyze and review production equipment capabilities to identify areas for equipment optimization
- Interface with equipment vendors to assess capabilities and cost
- Identify and select equipment as well as oversee the installation and integration efforts
- Provide training to maintenance staff regarding proper upkeep of equipment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required
- 6+ years of experience as a Manufacturing / Plant Engineer
- Strong leadership skills, highly motivated self-starter with exemplary organizational skills
For immediate confidential consideration, submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp
CPS is an EOE