Senior Marketing Manager
The Senior Manager, Marketing role is responsible for the development of data driven go-to-market (GTM) marketing strategies to support This role will additionally lead channel strategy and execution of Direct Mail programs in conjunction with the Customer Engagement group.
- Innovate on marketing strategies to realize growth of sales volume through end-to-end GTM solutions that help maximize revenue and profitability for new products, markets and partnerships
- Develop and apply analysis of current business state, market opportunities, and stakeholder behavior to make strategic recommendations
- Lead marketing customer segmentation analysis, identifying opportunities for key market targets. Partner with other department leaders on segmentation analysis and application cross-functionally.
- Develop core audience targets and personas to lead marketing channel strategies.
- Collaborate with Marketing leads to develop and manage budget support for all relevant activities related to new product, markets and partnership budgets
- Work with Analytics/BI team to provide quantitative post-product/new market/partnership launch analysis and incorporate learnings into future projects
- Effectively develop cohesive plans and its hand-off to subject matter leads (Brand, Customer Engagement, Contractor) to ensure their ability to successfully lead strategy and execution of GTM campaigns
- Effective development of direct mail strategies proactively planning against the property owners’ customer journey
- Manage direct mail agency to test, optimize, and execute effective mail campaigns; continuously strive to improve mail cost-per-acquisition through target segmentation, creative development, and value proposition messaging
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- BA/BS degree; marketing or relevant field
- Excellent leadership and cross-functional organization skills
- Effective communicator, presenter and negotiator
- Effective “cat herder” in managing people, process and priorities
- Commitment to teamwork and collaboration
- In-depth understanding of marketing analytics, customer segmentation strategies, and direct marketing/mail channel strategies and tactics
- Curiosity and drive to test new ideas and innovation to drive business results.
About Ygrene Energy Fund:
Ygrene Energy Fund is a leading provider of clean energy financing for residential and commercial properties throughout the United States. The award winning, privately funded YgreneWorks™ program provides immediately accessible financing for energy efficiency, renewable energy, hurricane protection, and upgrades. Ygrene is committed to making it easy for families to invest in their future and a healthier environment. Over the next five years, Ygrene is projected to create tens of thousands of local jobs and invest hundreds of millions into local economies.