Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) Division product portfolio focuses on achieving more and consuming less in the areas of Computing, Lighting, Charger, Mobile Devices, Cellular Infrastructure Sensing and includes Design and Development of Control ICs, Customized chips (ASICs), Discrete low-voltage and high-voltage power transistors, GPS low-noise amplifier, Low-voltage and high voltage driver ICs, MEMS and ASICs for silicon microphones, RF antenna switches, RF power transistors, TVS (transient voltage suppressor diode.
In your new role you will:
- Spearhead $50M additional investment over 5-8 years to capture 35% market share in core server, telecom, datacom and storage segments
- Lead all business aspects for Point of Load portfolio and help grow Enterprise Power business in server, communications and industrial accounts
- Drive marketing management activities including product definition, roadmap and investment planning, product launch, collateral activities and key customer support
- Assist product development team by translating customer requirements into feature matrix that can be readily turned into detailed product specifications
- Consolidate market needs and translate into product definition. Define process, MOSFETs and packaging roadmaps
- Work with worldwide sales and distribution to drive go-wide strategy that includes making products easy-to-use, offering web-based simulation tools, comprehensive collateral, easy to use demo boards etc.
- Own pricing, product positioning, product promotion responsibilities
- Develop strategic partnerships with customers on global level
- Have close interaction with worldwide sales and application teams; as well as with internal engineering and manufacturing teams
- Be able to mentor and develop talent within the product line as well as influence people outside the business unit
- Minimum 30% domestic and international traveling
The successful candidate must have an excellent working relationship with key target customers, must have demonstrated the ability to spot trends early on and make strategic investment decisions.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- MSEE or MBA with BSEE required
- 8-12 years of technical marketing experience for high performance power management products
- Proven record of managing >$100M global business
- Demonstrated ability to successfully bring brand new product lines to market and grow revenue
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional global teams, taking full ownership of product portfolio that requires execution on existing products, generation of new product ideas for 3-5 yr roadmaps. Making investment decisions for key technologies, IP etc.
- Proven track record of working with global customer base, develop strategic relationships with Tier 1/2 OEMs and ODMs worldwide
- Developed and executed a successful business strategy to increase market share
- Handled complete information to make strategic investment decisions to grow existing business and make proposals for new areas for investment
- Led product development strategy and been a master negotiator
- Worked closely with global applications and marketing teams
- Ability to influence without authority and be able to navigate through complex structure of large organization
- Top class presentation skills
- Success as an excellent team player, with ability to effectively promote teamwork within the company and a present favorable image of the company
- Ability to travel (domestic and international)