The Sr Domains Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting revenue plans that drive demand and preference for Verisign domain names and related products and services in North and Latin America.
This position will report directly to the Director of Domains Marketing - Americas and will be a key contributor to go-to-market planning and strategy by translating market dynamics and data into key insights and actionable marketing plans. The Sr. Domains Marketing Manager will also lead key direct marketing campaigns to build brand preference and relevance for Verisign domain names and products. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for creative, a solid understanding of brand marketing, and able to effectively leverage analytics to optimize marketing tactics. This role collaborates across the Verisign organization to drive towards aggressive business goals. This role requires a proven track record of demonstrating intiative and the ability to think outside of the box.
- 4 Year / Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of related business experience
- Minimum of 4 years campaign experience managing national, multi-media campaigns.
- Experience with paid media (display, paid social media, SEM, native).
- Experience working with or working at a media agency.