The Marketing Manager will manage the U.S. marketing team and will develop and implement a range of marketing initiatives to meet organizational objectives, including engagement and involvement in U.S. sales front-line activities for all Checkpoint products. In addition, this position will be responsible for implementing key communication messages in all marketing activities and events.
- US marketing & selected corporate projects
- Key messaging
- Value proposition
- Digital marketing
- Trade shows
- Customer experience center management
- Checkpoint website
- Manage US marketing team
Engages sales force for front-line marketing efforts by:
- Developing a prioritization model for delivering marketing support to sales teams
- Developing high impact messaging and customized presentation tools to address specific customer needs and differentiate from competition.
- Providing a range of tools, including collateral material, web, case studies, presentations, demo units, videos, and other material to the sales force.
- Adding marketing point of view and expertise related to communications strategies through the involvement in customer meetings.
Executes communication strategies by:
- Implementing communication platform through series of creative communication vehicles.
- Aligning North American communication efforts and identify ways in which efficiencies can be gained through increased synergy.
- Developing tools that ensure consistent delivery of key corporate messages.
- Managing productivity of all marketing initiatives though evaluation of tactics and ROI.
- Monitoring, measuring and reporting on effectiveness of all initiatives.
Enhances brand awareness within industry through trade events by:
- Collaborating with leadership to support the clear communication of value at all industry tradeshows. Ensures effective and notable presence through creative and innovative communication vehicles that create ROI.
- Identifying industry speaking opportunities and aligning appropriate experts that can deliver supportive keynote presentations.
- Planning, managing and executing road shows as needed, including logistics, messaging, product demos, invitations, and all communication vehicles to ensure a memorable and positive customer experience.
- Planning, managing and executing selected customer events ensuring Checkpoint is well represented and key messages are delivered.
- Building and influencing Checkpoint website to ensure all key messages are kept current and informative.
Manages and executes internal events by:
- Managing and develop teams to support sales meetings, including logistics, theme, tools, and other initiatives that help take the meeting from good to great.
- Planning, managing and executing all details of annual kickoff events. Coordinates with other regions to ensure consistent messaging and themes on a global level. Shares best practices and resources as needed.
Manages and develops Front-Line Marketing team by:
- Assigning roles and tasks based on individual strengths. Focuses on strengths to further develop and enhance for each individual.
- Developing a strong bench-strength with emphasis on collaboration and teamwork.
- Managing outside agencies, consultants, production vendors and other support personnel to provide efficient and effective outputs.
Effectively manages NA marketing budget by:
- Maintaining budget and status reports and regular communication with key stakeholders.
- Investing in areas that provide the best return on investment – both tactically and strategically.
- Developing targeted campaigns by vertical market, geography, product solution, opportunities, etc.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, graphic arts, communications or related field with 5+ years of front line marketing experience.
- Multi-disciplinary experience in all aspects of marketing and sales support is required.
- Extensive experience in developing sales and/or capabilities presentations.
- Experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial organizations.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Professional demeanor; earns trust of sales teams and executive management.
- Proficient in MS Office programs with advanced working knowledge of PowerPoint.
- Capable of communicating ideas and insights effectively.
- Resourceful, adaptable, reliable, and efficient
- Ability to work with state of the art technology products
- Demonstrable creative aptitude, strong vision and sound judgment.
- Must be able to work independently, with minimal direct supervision.
- Able to manage multiple priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Team player with positive energetic attitude.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 30%.