Are you a passionate individual that thrives on building scientific content to improve patient outcomes?
Do you love partnering with clients, Editors, Scientific Directors, and Medical Writers to get the job done? Do you like developing a team to success? Our interactive team of Medical Writers and Scientific Directors are committed to excellence and success for the whole team. Join our growing organization with your excitement and dedication!
We at PRECISIONscientia translate the science of medicine into high-level strategy and tactical execution. With a track record of long-tenured relationships with major bio-pharmaceutical companies and leading bio-technology firms, we hold a leadership position in the delivery of strategic scientific and medical communication and training solutions for our clients, but this is where you come in.
- You need proficiency in conducting Internet searches (particularly of PubMed). Impeccable written and interpersonal skills are vital.
- Can you interpret clinical and preclinical data from complex tables and graphs? Perfect - we want you!
- We are looking for you to have familiarity with the process of publishing scientific/clinical manuscripts (eg, journal selection, adherence to journal guidelines, adoption/rebuttal of reviewer suggestions, etc.)
Here is the Day to Day View:
- You will be conducting and directing literature searches as well as identifying project-related key data and/or information
- You will develop outlines that contain a clearly highlighted story arc and a complete reference list based on the standards, format and requirements of our clients
- Developing multiple drafts of content in various forms (including, but not limited to slide decks, speaker notes, manuscripts, monographs, executive summaries, and meeting materials) up to and including the final draft that is submitted for dissemination and/or publication
- Work in conjunction with the Scientific Director to ensure the Content Development Process and all SOPs are being followed by the Medical Writer(s), be the primary quality-control contact for content development and actively handle the input of External Experts, authors, and faculty, and improve efficiency among Medical Writers.
- Work with Editorial staff to resolve content-related queries generated during the fact-checking process and throughout the production process
- Advanced life sciences degree: MD, PhD, or PharmD
- 3+ years of communication agency experience and/or an in-depth knowledge of the criteria for development of various types of deliverables
- 2-3 years of experience in medical writing for publications
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word®, PowerPoint®, Excel®, Adobe Acrobat®, and reference-management software (eg, RefMan or EndNote®)