Our Lansing Client has a great opportunity for a Sr Mobile Support Engineer/MDM Admin. This person designs and deploys cost-effective, resilient and secure mobile infrastructure solutions. The Engineer plays a major role in vendor selection, evaluation, project planning and implementation for technologies impacting mobile and executive computing platforms. Additionally, the Engineer will liaise directly with the company's senior executive in support of their end-user technology.
location: Lansing, Michigan
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: No Degree Required
• Designs and administers enterprise mobility infrastructure, maintaining a high level of security and usability.
• Provides 24x7 IT support of technologies deployed to Senior Executives, internal and external board members and affiliated staff.
• Reviews departmental request queue and directs tickets to junior staff.
• Provides leadership and mentoring to junior staff in customer service, technical, and project management skills.
• Works closely with software vendors and coordinates third-party software installs.
• Defines, implements and adheres to policies and procedures.
• Strong project and time management skills.
• Strong Microsoft Windows client operating systems experience.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Active Directory and Group Policy.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 3+ years of experience supporting Microsoft Windows operating systems.
• 2+ years of experience supporting senior-level executive users
• 2+ years of experience with MDM (Mobile Device Managment)
• Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively communicate to non-technical users.
• Strong experience with smartphone operating systems (Apple iOS, Android).
• Knowledge of enterprise networking, including VPN and TCP\IP.
• Experience supporting Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad) and Mac OSx in an enterprise environment.
• Experience supporting multi-point and external video conferences.
• Experience supporting executive board level meetings and offsite events.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.