RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce is immediately adding a full time Senior Mobility Engineer to our team in support of our enterprise technology solutions client in Herndon, Virginia (VA). Our client is an end-to-end services company providing information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
The Senior Mobility Engineer will be a member of a growing mobility team which is responsible for the provisioning, configuration, maintenance, and administration of mobile computing devices and the supporting infrastructure including Blackberry Enterprise Server and Good and AirWatch Mobile Device Management platforms. The Senior Mobility Engineer will be working to implement changes and enhancements to our Good and AirWatch solutions and will require a highly motivated individual who has participated in similarly scoped hardware mobile projects. The ideal candidate will have strong organizational and troubleshooting skills and possess experience working with Blackberries, IOS, Android, and Windows mobile devices.
- 5+ years of experience with BlackBerry, Good, AirWatch, and similar products, as well as iOS and/or Android clients
- 5+ years in a senior mobility engineering position related to IT within a large mobile enterprise environment
- 4+ years of expert knowledge of mobile operating systems, mobile device management systems, mobile communications technologies
- 4+ years of experience with mobility deployments
- Extensive knowledge of Mobile device operating systems such as iOS4+, BB OS, Android 2.3+, and Windows Mobile 7+
- Experience and strong knowledge of MS Exchange 2010 / 2013, MS Office 2010/2013, Windows XP/7
- Ability to perform after hours support, on-call duties, and go-lives
- Experience with Mobile Device Management Solutions
- Experience in Mobile Software Development for Apple and Android devices using IOS SDK, Android Studio, Eclipse, and PhoneGap Cordova is preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.