Our Dallas based client is building a team in the local area and wants to hire someone who can make a difference in key technological areas that impact their customers, all in a collaborative and progressive environment? An I.T. environment of this type is unique and it can be found with our client! Explore a career with one of the leading data-driven solutions systems in Texas. You will find a culture of empowerment, intellectual curiosity and big ideas, because that’s how your I.T. career advances. In this role, you will be working closely with customers, to help them understand, define, and produce database requirements. Once requirements are defined and approved, you will perform the analysis of data and development of web solutions, analytic reporting/data submission solutions. These solutions are then utilized for in-depth evaluation and support of business decisions and processes.
You will be responsible for collaborating with IT Managers, Product Managers, Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to analyze, organize, prepare and conduct complex Microsoft applications.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter able to dive in, resolve ambiguity, and achieve results. The candidate must also have a high attention to detail with proven success in working with multiple stakeholders, and managing and meeting deadlines.
If you love having daily interaction with various levels of organization, and you're looking for a stimulating and innovative environment with a fun corporate culture, then our client is the place for you! Their dedication to employees, clients, partners, and customers has resulted in tremendous growth!
Here’s how you will impact the company:
- Performs analyses of complex business operations and develops business requirements and specifications for the creation of Internet based computer applications, creating architectural solutions;
- Creates implementation plans following the approved software development methodology;
- Independently plans, develops and implements techniques for gathering and interpreting data;
- Investigates and analyzes assigned business processes to determine and document the specific system requirements;
- Utilizes system/functional decomposition, flowcharting, storyboarding, interviews and related system analysis techniques to create a detailed specification of complex work processes. This may include preparation of process flow diagrams, task descriptions, document and data flows, identification of decision points/criteria, workflow analysis and determination of process interdependencies;
- Investigates and documents business processes to determine computer system requirements;
- Acts as a project team leader on projects, offering technical supervision over lower level data processing staff in implementing a complex, integrated systems project;
We Can Get You an Interview For This Position If You Have:
- Over 8+ years of Information Technology experience
- 5+ years as an experienced Microsoft Web Developer, highly skilled in
- 5+ Years Web application development with knowledge of C# and/or VB.Net with professional software engineering best practices;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Tech Stack, such as WCF, Linq, Entity Framework, MVC, TFS, and VS Unit Test engine is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, commitments and projects.
- Self-motivated, directed and passionate.
- Must have excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field from an accredited university. Post graduate degree preferred.
Why you'll love working at our client:
- You'll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
- You'll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the opportunity to challenge your skills and really move the needle.
- You’ll work with large, sophisticated, and progressive clients throughout North America.
- More awesome benefits include competitive and attractive compensation, huge performance based bonuses, holidays, medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability insurance, 401K and more.
- Ongoing training provided and plenty of opportunities to grow.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please forward your resume and indicate job title. Presently, our client is only accepting U.S. citizens and permanent residents. You must pass a background check, drug test, education verification, employment verification, and credit check before starting this assignment. If you feel you do not have all the qualifications to fit this position, please forward this to a friend or co-worker. We would like to thank everyone who submits his or her resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. r2 Technologies offers a competitive salary with excellent benefits, is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a smoke free & drug free workplace.
If you are interested in this position please forward your resume to: email@example.com.
Learn more about r2 Technologies at www.r2now.com.