Requirements of the Senior .Net Developer:
- Expertise in source control management systems, including GIT and Stash
- Experience in CI/CD practices for continuous integration and automated deployment/rollback practices
- Extensive experience working closely with internal architecture teams, internal business partners and third party providers to recommend and deliver solutions to complex problems
- Experience with Agile, preferably Scrum-based
- Some exposure to automated testing techniques and practices
- Some experience in cloud computing principles and practices preferred but not required
Job ID: 307165
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!