Title: Senior Network Engineer
Location: Deerfield Beach, FL
Duration: 6 Months
Compensation: $55.00 - $70.00 per hour
Work Requirements: US Citizen, GC Holders or Authorized to Work in the US
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Network Engineer.
• Strong Network technology knowledge with experience designing new solutions
• Enterprise Design Patterns - experience with leading cloud platforms
• Maintain awareness of industry trends in networking
• Collaborate with architects, engineers and project teams to assess requirements and recommend solutions.
• Define best practices for supporting recommended solutions.
• Actively participate in creation of strategic technology roadmaps.
• Assist with business case development and presentation to management in support of new technology initiatives
• The successful candidate will have strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills and will have knowledge of some or all of the following:
o Strong experience in Cisco and F5 platforms, TCP/IP, MPLS, Routing, Switching, Load Balancers, Wireless controllers, Firewall, VPN, EIGRP,OSPF, BGP, QOS and Carrier WAN/Metro/Internet circuits
• Strong experience with WAN Optimization & Performance monitoring (Riverbeds,
• Cloudbridge, Solarwinds, etc)
• Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) or higher certification.
• Experience with implementing SD-WAN in a hybrid cloud environment with AWS Virtual Private Cloud.
• Strong experience with converged infrastrastructure that incorporates network, storage,systems and virtualization technologies.
• Experience with Voice and Telco technologies in a large enterprise environment
• Advanced WAN/LAN network troubleshooting skills including packet and performance analysis
• Experience supporting a Contact Center Environment is an added benefit.
• Knowledge and/or experience of Cloud Computing Engineering, concepts, service
models (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), deployment models, practical implementations and future trends
• Knowledge of Virtual Machines (VMWare, Hyper V, KVM or other hypervisor software)
• Ability to write automation code in a common scripting language, such as PowerShell, Perl or Python
Responsibilities: This position is responsible for network architecture and operations utilizing multiple network and systems technologies in a large scale cloud and traditional enterprise environment. The ideal candidate must be a strategic and forward-thinking technology leader with deep expertise in network technology strategies. The position is responsible for defining reference architectures that turn business and technology strategic needs into actionable solutions. This role provides thought leadership that anticipates strategic, organizational and technical changes and impacts.
• Provide thought leadership in the design of network infrastructure services to meet Current and future business requirements and operational objectives.
• Design, deliver, document and communicate Network architecture for Cloud or
on premise environments with a focus on standard design patterns, growth, performance and scalability.
• Partner across various IT and business teams to provide insight and technology
Recommendations that result in enterprise solutions that solve critical business problems
• Identify operational risks and plans to mitigate.
• Ensure strategies, standards, and reference architectures are consistent and integrated across IT domains.
• Provide level 3 support as needed to resolve the most complex and/or business
Our benefits package includes:
• Comprehensive Medical Benefits
• Competitive Pay, 401K
• Retirement Plan
• And Much More
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.