Millennium is a small business providing cutting-edge technical support to the defense, space and related industries. We have an outstanding benefits and compensation package. Our most valuable commodity is our people; and we treat our employees in ways that reflect that value. Because we are at the forefront of technology, you will have plenty of opportunity to grow, both in your field of expertise and in your responsibilities. The very best people come to Millennium and stay with us.
Millennium is seeking a Senior Operations Analyst to provide technical and analytical support to Commander, Operational Test and Evaluation Force (COMOPTEVFOR) in the definition, conduct, and analysis of structured Operational Test and Evaluation (OT&E) of US Navy Littoral Combat Ship systems. This support will be required in one or more of the following forms: Documentation Review, Operational Test Design, Test Execution, Data Management, Test Planning Support, Test Operations Support, Test Analysis and Reporting, Modeling and Simulation Support, and Program Management Support. COMOPTEVFOR is charged with leading the Operational Test community with highly skilled testers and staff that adapt to change, and provide credible, prompt, warfighting-focused test results to Navy, Marine Corps and Coast Guard forces and acquisition leadership.
T&E & Operational Experience:
- Combined 5 years’ experience from the following:
- Navy Operational Test and Evaluation.
- Operation and/or maintenance of the LCS.
- Surface Warfare to support test and evaluation, and test design.
- Operational planning.
- Possess relevant, Navy-specific operational or T&E experience relevant to Surface and Air Warfare, to support test and evaluation of assigned projects.
- Knowledge of LCS CONOPS and MP employment.
- Qualification as a Surface Warfare Officer or Enlisted Surface Warfare Specialist, or equivalent prior military experience.
- Relevant, Navy-specific operational, developmental and/or T&E experience with LCS Seaframe and/or MP components.
- Experience in Operational Test Planning and Test Execution for LCS Seaframe and/or SUW MP.
Design of Experiment & Analysis Traits:
- Ability to apply analytical methodologies to evaluate the operational effectiveness and suitability of Surface Warfare systems.
- Preliminary data reduction and analysis skills to ensure validity supporting AWG and DWG.
- Technical competency in the development of test methodologies, strategies and design in order to combine resources in support of minimal and adequate tests.
- inimum of two years’ experience and/or education, utilizing confidence intervals, sizing tests using DOE, and data input to support Operational Testing (OT) and Developmental Testing (DT).
- xperience with JMP software, and IEF database programs preferred.
Typical office work. Standing, sitting, typing, talking.
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.