Seeking Senior PCB Designers for global smartphone team in Cupertino, CA.
- You will collaborate with engineers and design teams in the design and development of complex, detailed layouts of rigid and flexible printed circuit boards using CAE and CAD applications and tools.
- You would work with multiple design teams to plan schedules, resolve costs, packaging, manufacturing, and electrical design issues. Proactive in implementing new PCB technologies and processes.
- Study PCB design trends and processes, and then evaluate and implement those processes that apply to Client’s core technologies.
- Conduct design feasibility studies to evaluate the PCB design goals for packaging, cost, manufacturing and system performance.
- Propose PCB design trade-offs to the engineering design team for resolution and implementation.
- Perform complex and difficult CAD and CAE tasks requiring extensive skill and knowledge of equipment capabilities, applications techniques and design limitations.
Must have Skillsets:
- 5+ years of PCB Design experience
- Experience with Cadence Allegro (used recently)
- Tight pitch experience (BGAs .3mm, HDI, Stacking VIA, small dense boards)
- Experience with consumer devices
- Prefer experience with Rigid and Flex design
Location: Cupertino, CA
Duration: 12+ months (may convert to fulltime)