| Job Title-Senior Payment Posting Coordinator|
Job Location-Belle Isle,FL
Job Duration-4+ months contracr position
Responsible for timely, accurate processing of accounts payable vouchers and employee expense claims for payment. Research and resolve questions and inquiries from Magellan employees, vendors and providers. Assist management with special projects or tasks as assigned.
- Review approved check requests for proper GL coding and approvals.
- Review invoices for required information and accuracy.
- Prepare invoices for Lockbox & Fed Ex.
- Scan checks into folder. Verify all documents were scanned successfully.
- Manually enter missing required information or correct populated information.
- Retrieve invoice output file. Review the vendor and invoice information on the file. Format, import and use different formulas.
- Verify and import files, making sure file was imported correctly. Make the necessary corrections to the invoices that were not imported. Import the remaining invoices.
- Review and work reconciliation batch to ensure all invoices were posted.
- Pull GNP Wires, and Credit Cards.
- Research any discrepancies between the information and the invoice information. Make the necessary adjustments.
- Set up 835's.
- Balance spreadsheet daily against treasury reports.
- Research inquiries and questions promptly.
- In-depth research in Lawson AP and/or GL and OnBase to respond to the inquiry in a professional and accurate manner.
- Take the necessary steps to correct errors.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of employees and external vendors in a clear and concise manner.
- Open communication with supervisor of issues that were not resolved & proactive on issues/problems.
- Follow up on open issues and strive for timely resolution.
- Understand and prioritize tasks to ensure that productivity remains high and there are no negative impacts on team members.
- Work the unapplied cash report 2-3 times a month
- HS Degree or GED Required
- 1-2 years' experience with finance & accounting preferably in pharmacy. Banking experience also is a plus.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) with a customer service attitude; demonstrated ability to deal professionally with vendors and internal customers.
- General to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and Excel. Ability to easily learn new software.
SCHEDULE: 9:00AM - 5:30PM Monday - Friday (1 or 2 Saturdays a Month for overtime needed depending on work flowAlso, there may be a couple of hours a week of overtime depending on business needs.
Possible temp to perm depending on performance & attendance