Position: Senior Payroll Analyst, Payroll Services
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 8-9 months contract
This position is a SFA, Payroll positions that will be redeployed fifty percent of the time to major project work in 2018. Senior Payroll Analyst, Payroll Services will assume some of the daily payroll processing tasks associated with processing our Canadian and Latin America payroll, systems administration and/or assisting with processing of the US payroll as needed. Role will participate in process improvements and other initiatives as directed.
Responsibilities include the following:
• Position will assume responsibility for specific tasks (TBD) from existing resources as they are deployed to work on special projects.
• Position will assist other Payroll team members in completing the Payroll processing for US, Canada, and Latin America.
• Position will assist in creating and/or maintaining process documentation associated with payroll processing.
• Identify, recommend and implement approved payroll best practices, internal controls, and process improvements.
• Actively engage and participate in other business demands as required and/or directed by leadership.
o 5-7 years as lead or senior payroll processor for a multi-state/international organization in an exempt/non-exempt environment (includes taxes, garnishments, benefit withholdings, skill based premiums, differentials, gross-ups, relocation, stock options, incentive programs and payments, rewards programs, automobile programs, etc.).
o Experience processing large (volumes of 13K to 15K paid across 8 to 10 pay groups on a bi-weekly basis) and diversified payrolls.
o Experiences handling Canada and/or Latin American payrolls is a plus.
o Active membership and/or participation in national payroll organization(s) preferred.
o Familiarity with Ultimate (Ultipro) and ADP (PayForce) preferred.
o Familiarity with Kronos and Workday HR are pluses.
o Extensive process knowledge and superior analytical skills.
o Strong interpersonal and oral/written communications skills.
o Demonstrated ability to work independently and show initiative.
o Proficient with MS Office suite – particularly Excel.
o Certified Payroll Profession required.
o BA/BS in Accounting or Business or equivalent experience.