Position: Senior Payroll Analyst, Soluto
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Duration: 3-4 months contract
The Senior Payroll Analyst will play an integral role in building and optimizing Client’s fastest growing product, Soluto. Soluto helps customers get more from their technology – across all types of devices and operating systems. As technology expands and evolves, so does the complexity of making it all work. Soluto is focused on solving this problem for our 40+ million customers around the world.
The Senior Payroll Analyst will ensure Client’s growing team of Anywhere Experts are paid accurately and in a timely fashion. Key responsibilities include ensuring data is up to date, run books are updated and executed appropriately, and that stakeholders are aware of any deviations and trends in Expert earnings, as well as collaborating with others as new tests iterate on payroll. The Senior Payroll Analyst is Anywhere Expert’s Payroll subject matter expert and will serve as the source of truth for information on payroll status and outcomes.
A successful candidate will be excited about solving problems with technology, driving constant improvement based on KPIs, leveraging data to make decisions, interacting with users, and learning by testing. Soluto is a service that’s growing rapidly. To be successful, we need good thinkers and dedicated teammates who are eager to achieve meaningful outcomes in a collaborative environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
● Ensure accurate, timely payments, across multiple payment platforms
● Collaborate to compute, review for accuracy & completeness, and process payments
● Ensure necessary activities are completed accurately and on time
● Research & respond to pay-related inquiries from Experts or stakeholders
● Publish, maintain, and update critical run books and process documentation
● Identify & define opportunities to improve processes, including automation
● Support tests impacting Payroll algorithms, methods, or frequency; update processes as needed
● Publish summary level trends, highlight anomalies, and maintain data available for analysis
● Experience in data analytics or payroll preferred
● Excellent collaboration and cross functional partnership skills
● High level of attention to detail
● Strong ability to adapt processes to support a changing environment
● Excellent analytical skills including ability to query databases, plot data, derive meaningful insights, and convey those insights to others
● Strong business acumen and financial skills
● Strong presentation skills and executive presence.