Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we look for employees who like a challenge and can communicate effectively in all situations. As the Senior Payroll Specialist, you will support the Payroll Processing Team. You’ll also provide customer service support to People Services and individuals with payroll questions. On our team, you’ll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Process Service Now case tickets
- Process weekly and bi-weekly Payroll Control Center alert errors
- Enter adjustment data into Employee Central Payroll for inclusion in payroll processing
- Process ACH NOCs and rejections
- Audit pay cards
- Process stop payments and reissues
- Calculate, issue and distribute final paychecks and special requests
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 or more years of multi-corporation, multi-state payroll processing experience
It’d be great if you also have:
- Some college coursework
- 5 years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) certification
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oréal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.