Requirements of the Senior Platform Operations Engineer:
- Bachelor's degree and 8 years of experience; Master's degree and 6 years of experience; PhD and 3 years of experience
- At least 6 years of experience Unix-based system administration over a TCP/IP network
- At least 3 years of experience developing complex SQL queries to extract data from multiple sources
- At least 3 years of network protocols and implementations
- Must be familiar with almost all of the technology stacks within public sector platforms that affect performance
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues at length and depth
- Dedicated to continuous learning and acquiring new technical skills
- Exceptional communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to perform well in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced Unix-based Perl, Python, or Shell scripting skills are a plus
Job ID: 303059
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!