RCS has an immediate need for a Senior Process Engineer in Augusta, GA. This individual will be part of a high-performance process technology team, reporting into site Process Engineering Manager. The process technology team is multicultural and has global presence in USA, Asia and Europe. This is a direct hire role offering a competitive salary, benefits, and relocation (if applicable). Our client is seeking outgoing, self-motivated individuals looking for a company where they can continue to grow their skillset!
Who We Are
RCS Corporation is a certified Woman Business Enterprise (WBE) specializing in the recruitment of professionals for best-of-class companies throughout the United States. RCS recruits top talent for direct hire and contract staffing positions, as well as provides customized and responsive payroll services. Recruiting specialties consist of Engineering Disciplines, Project Management, Project Controls, Information Technology and Business Professionals.
Our client is a multi-specialty chemical company committed to developing chemistry that addresses key societal challenges. They innovate and partner with customers in diverse global end markets. Their products and solutions are used in planes, cars, smart and medical devices, batteries, in mineral and oil extraction, among many other applications promoting sustainability. Their light weighting materials enhance cleaner mobility, our formulations optimize the use of resources, and their performance chemicals improve air and water quality.
- Act as a bridge between R&D and Manufacturing with basic understanding of the chemistry and vision of industrialization.
- Suggest and implement technical improvement or new technology to improve the process /plant competitiveness
- Design and implement capital projects: design process system, develop process flow diagram, develop piping and instrumentation diagram, write equipment and control specifications, perform material and energy balances.
- Responsible for the application and adherence of HSE and PSM standards and guidelines. Participate in HAZOPS, LOPA and incident investigation.
- Perform process commissioning and support start up activities during capital project execution.
- Recommend, design, conduct, and evaluate process testing for the applicable business purposes. Includes working with vendors, external testing agencies and pilot plant facilities.
- Develop written documentation about the production processes, facility and keep them up-to-date.
- BS degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in process design.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a chemical plant.
- Experience in utilizing standard calculation tools including ASPEN, PSV sizing, etc.
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 20%.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills with systematic approach.
- Agile and able to influence change.
- Good oral and written communication.
- Master’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
RCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. RCS provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, veteran or marital status.