We are currently hiring for a dynamic and collaborative Senior Product Manager to join our company!
At Verifi, you will be part of a dynamic environment that supports interdepartmental collaboration, fuels creativity and provides you with an opportunity to take ownership and play an intricate part in our company’s success.
You will work alongside the brightest and most remarkable individuals in the industry and you will have an immediate impact on our aspirations for global domination and disruption of the payments space. And you will do all this, while challenging your career, giving back to the community and creating new friendships.
Join Verifi and you join the leading solution in the eCommerce marketplace for payment and risk management.
You responsibilities will include:
- Defining product vision for your product, creating a roadmap based on team strategy and in line with company goals
- Owning and managing the product life cycle from conception to mature operational products
- Identifying new areas for product development by analyzing customer requirements, market trends and competitive gaps. Champion and present opportunities to management and key stakeholders for consideration.
- Developing product requirements based on input from stakeholders across the business (e.g., customers, executives, customer support agents, other product teams), integrate requirements into the product roadmap and provide accurate timelines and status back to stakeholders
- Working in an Agile environment with a dedicated Scrum team.
- Being the champion for quality and performance of your product, developing quantitative and qualitative ways to pinpoint and capture revenue or reduce costs, defining and tracking key product metrics, reporting on overall performance
- Building positive relationships across the organization through a strong commitment to high quality and on time delivery, ensure the resolution of any issues encountered to help the team meet strategic, financial, and technical goals.
- Any additional duties as assigned
You bring to the table your:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering/Computer Science, or similar field required; Advanced technical degree or MBA a strong plus
- Must have at least 6 years experience as a Product Manager, with 3+ years’ of that experience in an enterprise product management role
- Previous experience managing SaaS web-based products preferably in the Payments / Financial Services industry
- Strong background managing the backend services for consumer account management software products
- Ability to research and stay up to date on current market trends
- Prior experience managing a product profit and loss (P&L)
- Previous experience working in an Agile Scrum software development process
- Desire and vision to deliver quality products today that have the flexibility to grow tomorrow
- Ability to build internal and external relationships.
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with ability to influence at all levels and in various departments
- Previous experience documenting business requirements and product specifications in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Experience launching SaaS products in international markets is highly preferred
We are located in Los Angeles and offer:
- Work from home Friday’s!
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment with opportunity for personal development.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401k w/ match, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Paid parking and complimentary food
- Socially conscious and community oriented company
- Energized employment filled with activities and events
- Competitive Base Salary, plus bonus, and stock options
- Donation-Matching Program
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Free Food and Coffee
- Game Rooms
- Gym Memberships