RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Product Manager in Tucson, Arizona (AZ).
This PM will work with the Customer Care leaders to establish solution roadmaps and with our experience design/development teams to deliver delightful front-line employee and customer experiences using agile methodology. This role will be primarily focused on the processes and technology surrounding our Small Business Consumer Care agents.
The ideal candidates will have proven leadership skills, a strong product management background, the ability to drive change in matrix environments, and experience with innovative care technologies. We are looking for a high performer to join our team who is a creative problem solver with a passion for applying innovation, delivering quality and timely results, and continuously growing yourself and the organization.
- Understand Customer Care business processes and employee/customer use experiences, particularly for online and mobile offerings across channels (phone, messaging, email, mobile)
- Drive cross-functional strategy and execution of a product offering(s), from requirements to delivery and ensure the offering(s) delivers on time with high quality, in accordance with stated business and technical objectives
- Understand emerging industry and technology trends, and leverage this knowledge to guide the application of technology solutions to improve and transform processes
- Envision the future state and drive the long-term solution approach that addresses business needs and aligns with our company technology strategy
- Conduct user research to gain a deep understanding of employee/customer needs and lead hypothesis-driven experimentation to deliver great end-to-end customer experiences
- Drive shared vision across on prioritization, business case assessment, requirements/user stories, and standard processes through agile methodology working with engineering and business teams
- Candidates must have a BS/BA degree and an MBA is desirable
- 7+ years of product management experience in delivering customer care experiences particularly in the areas of multi-channel, online and mobile
- Track record of building game-changing product experiences
- Experience working in an agile environment - delivering a strategy via incremental releases
- Experience with customer-driven usability and hypothesis-driven experimentation
- Demonstrated success of leading product strategy from concept to launch that delivered awesome user experiences for employees/customers
- Excellent partnering and collaboration skills with both internal and external partners
- Superior communication skills with the ability to explain complex business and technology concepts simply and convincingly at every level of the organization
- Proven ability to identify technology options and drive the decision-making process that balances employee/customer experience, business objectives, and technical requirements
- Proven success in a fast-paced, matrixed work environment and ability to influence others without direct authority
- High energy, self-starter with a bias for action
- Salesforce experience a plus
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.