Veracity Consulting, Inc. is an Information Technology Solutions Provider. We offer our clients value added expertise in the development and use of Information Technology to expand and improve their organization’s business processes. Currently, we are searching for a Sr. Program Manager to join our team.
What sets us apart? Our people. Without our Consultants we don't have a Company. Everyone matters at Veracity. We are a growing Kansas City based organization who takes great pride in providing our customers with exceptionally personalized and unique services. We are equally proud of our culture and the opportunities we provide for our team members. Because of our diversity, we are looking for smart, dynamic and intuitive people to join our growing team.
- Formulate, organize and monitor programs in accordance with team goals
- Develop and plan of operations, control deadlines, budgets and activities
- Develop methods for evaluation of program strengths/weaknesses
- Provide strategic guidance to program stakeholders
- Apply change, risk and resource management
- Manage program vendor relationships & performance
- Establish reporting procedure, prepare reports for senior management
- 10+ years’ experience in a Program, Project or related management role
- 6 years’ experience in a dedicated Program Manager role
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques / methods
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of productivity tools (MS Office, etc.)
- Working knowledge of program/project management software (MS Project, etc.)
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
Desired Qualifications / Experience / Concepts
- Relevant Program Management certification (PgMP, etc.)
- Relevant Project Management certification (PMP, etc.)
- Relevant Agile/Scrum certification (CSM, etc.)
- Agile/Scrum methodology & associated ceremonies
*Regular and Predictable Attendance.
To be considered an applicant for a position, you must: (1) complete the application in full; (2) apply for a specific, available position; and (3) meet all stated minimum qualifications. Applications that are incomplete or are submitted for "any" position will not be considered. Applicants are good for 90 days. If you are not selected within 90 days of submission, and remain interested in a position, you must submit a new application.
Veracity Consulting provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran and any other characteristics protected by law.
In addition to federal law requirements, Veracity Consulting complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.