RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client that is seeking a Senior Program Manager - Security in Saint Louis, Missouri (MO).
Our Supervision Division is looking for a collaborative and highly organized individual with strong analytical and critical thinking skills to provide business analyst support for business technology education and training in the Supervision function of the company. The individual must have a working knowledge of technologies and their implications for the financial system as well as a drive to stay current on emerging trends in this field. The individual must be comfortable working in a highly matrixed environment with minimal direction. The incumbent will also need to demonstrate an ability to communicate about these technologies and their impact in a non-technical manner to a variety of Stakeholders.
- Knowledge of financial technologies preferred, whether in educational background or job experience
- Exceptional interpersonal savvy to understand needs and effectively prioritize those of greatest scale
- Ability to work independently to analyze information, research options, and develop a strategy; No training program is available
- Comfort in dealing and working through ambiguity, digesting information from many different viewpoints
- Aptitude to understand existing and emerging technologies and ability to translate them in a manner that can be understood by stakeholders with a non-technical background
- Strong written communication skills that capture the options available and effectively convey a strategy that can be presented by self or others to key stakeholders throughout the organization
- Strong communication skills
- Interpersonal skills to quickly develop relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Self-accountability to deliver products with minimal oversight
- Solid analytical skills that formulate well-supported conclusions
- Applicants must be fully authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.