Now Hiring a Senior Project Accountant! Work in a position where no day is the same. This is an exciting position in the construction industry. Great benefits and a competitive salary is also a perk of this position!
location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Day to Day: The Project Accountant will assist with the processing and reporting of project financials. You will get to do a variety of tasks including job cost tracking, balance sheet reconciliations, budgeting, and work directly with project managers.
• Evaluate business processes and internal controls impacting assigned projects
• Communicate routinely with Project Managers on a variety of job-related topics
• Participate in the formation and implementation of project financial plans
• Preparation of weekly and monthly reports
• Responsible for all project accounts payables and receivables
• Calculation of Monthly Job Cost Accruals
• Work with Project Managers to ensure proper compliance with accounting procedures
• Analyze project performance, perform fade/gain analysis, along with all supporting detail support
• Liaise with external and internal auditors on all project related testing
The Ideal Candidate will have an Bachelor's degree in Accounting for Finance and 5+ years of progressive accounting experience. Construction experience is required as well as strong technical skills including Microsoft Excel.
Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Darcy Edson at (612)313-7983. When we know of your interest, a recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face- we will move quickly!
skills: Job Cost
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.