RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Senior Project Controller in Burlington, Massachusetts (MA).
- Supervise a team of up to 5 project accountants
- Prepare and analyze month-end financial reports, including cost reports and profit and loss statements
- Review monthly invoice billing and cost coding on reports to ensure assets and liabilities are booked accurately
- Prepare detailed overhead cost analysis and budget variance analysis
- Compile information for internal and external auditors
- Provide financial information and input for new project bids
- Review and analyze financial statements for the suppliers and subcontractors
- Support monthly and quarter-end financial statements
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field is required
- CPA or MBA preferred
- Minimum of 8-10 years of prior experience in the construction or service industry is preferred
- Construction experience is a preferred
- Architecture, Engineering and real estate experience may work
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.