Senior Project Controls Specialist
This Senior Project Controls Specialist performs aspects of individual project estimating, scheduling, change documentation and cost control and will report to Senior Management and Program Management. This candidate should be an expert with one of the following: Scheduling, Estimating or Cost Engineering. This SrPCS will lead the project controls team and be a part of multiple other program teams. This person will be expected to lead the set up and reviews of the project controls status ex: cost, contract, WBS, schedule, resource. This will also require reporting and use of some project applications.
- 10+ years in Project Controls, Project Management, etc.
- Extensive experience with estimating.
- Extensive experience with cost control.
- Extensive experience with scheduling.
- Experience analyzing data and reporting on findings.
- Comfortable reporting to Senior Management.
- Experience leading Change Control
- Experience with Project Benchmarking and tracking.
- Experience with Primavera and Maximo.
- Experience with Monte Carlo analysis.
If this matches your background, I want to speak with you as soon as possible!
For immediate consideration, email your MS Word resume to Scott Tarut at firstname.lastname@example.orgHelp