Port Authority is seeking an experienced Project Manager to be responsible for managing engineering and construction activities related to Authority structures, facilities, buildings, bridges, tunnels, subways, roadways, bus-ways, light rail transit system, and related infrastructure. Ensure projects adhere to the scope, budget and schedule as well as interfaces with consultants, contractors, community and internal and external stakeholder representatives. Ensure all phases of the project are performed in accordance with Quality Control and Quality Assurance procedures and achieve the needs of Port Authority's operation and maintenance functions.
Job requirements include:
· BS Degree, Major in Civil Engineering or related engineering field from an accredited school.
· Minimum of seven (7) years of progressive experience in managing projects, including design and construction of job-related work.
· Professional and effective communication skills.
· Valid PA driver’s license.
· Demonstrated ability in the use of Windows.
· Registered Engineer in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania or the ability to obtain such registration through reciprocity within one year of appointment or Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) from nationally recognized registration entity.