Brinjac Engineering, Inc. is a nationally ranked, full-service engineering firm with 6 offices located strategically throughout the mid-Atlantic and Southwest regions. Brinjac Engineering has a time-honored reputation for providing outstanding engineering services to corporate, retail and financial institutions, public and private schools and universities, hospitals, cultural, sports and recreational facilities, hospitality facilities, as well as local, state, and federal government institutions.
We are seeking an experienced, consultative Senior Engineering Project Manager for an exciting opportunity to join our growing Philadelphia office. This individual will lead teams in our Philadelphia and New York offices servicing multiple corporate, tenant fit out, retail, financial workplace accounts with projects of varying size and scope.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering. Electrical, Mechanical, or related field.
- PE License required. LEED AP a plus.
- 7+ years of project management experience in institutional work.
- Broad understanding of electrical, mechanical, plumbing and fire protection systems in healthcare, higher education, government, hospitality or commercial building application.
- Highly motivated leader. Proactive and resourceful.
- Team player possessing strong planning, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Consultative communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience using MS Project, PowerPoint, AutoCAD and Revit. Deltek a plus.
- Must be local candidate authorized to work in the U.S.
- Generate proposal budget and schedules in alignment with project scope.
- Responsible for project performance including project planning / forecasting, resource management, quality control, and profitability.
- Responsible for project team coordination and communication.
- Identify client expectations and steer team to achieve. \
- Ability to understand client’s business goals and translate those into the project.
- Proactive problem identification and resolution. Innovative solutions.
- Focus on continuous improvement to add value for the client.
- Lead the design and project delivery process.
- Assist engineers in system evaluation and application recommendations.
- Work with Account PIC to establish and implement account specific procedures and standards.
- Oversee the coordination and verification of project deliverables.
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience as well as an excellent benefits package, including: Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k), pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. Brinjac Engineering, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Due to the larger volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No recruiters or phone calls please.