SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER (AML) - CTP- ATLANTA, GA
This position is NOT eligible for subcontractors or those that require sponsorship.
Senior Project Manager (AML) Skills & Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
* 5-7 years progressive related experience in technology or financial services in either a consulting, project management or business function.
* Demonstrated superior understanding of business and technology solutions, project governance, and software development lifecycle.
* Experience implementing large/complex Programs/Projects across a matrix organization and managing large stakeholder groups
* Ability to collaborate across business and technology stakeholders to develop and implement complex solutions and prioritize competing objectives
* Practical application of matrix management in complex initiatives and ability to effectively influence team members and other stakeholders
* Effectively conducts difficult negotiations.
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends . Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it. Additionally, if the position is a consulting role, Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
* Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
* ATOP - Accrued time off program
* Consultant lunches and outings
* Care packages/Survival packs
* Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.