RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client seeking a Senior Project Manager in Glendale, California (CA)
The Senior Program & Project Manager is responsible for delivering complex large-scale e-Commerce software development across multiple disciplines within an assigned portfolio. This role blends program and project management and delivery, coaching and development of team members, and financial and business acumen.
The Senior Program & Project Manager will oversee, on an annual basis, a combination of one or more programs with multiple project tracks, and multiple medium to large-scale digital projects across web and mobile applications. Programs may also include tracks outside of software delivery. The Senior Program & Project Manager ensures on-time and on-schedule delivery working closely with Product, Technology, and Design.
- 7-10 years of relevant work experience in program and project management with an online retailer, ideally in eCommerce, marketing, merchandising, or operations. Consulting experience is a plus
- Minimum 3 years of client management experience in successfully delivering internet solutions, preferably in a global client-service organization
- 2-5 years Agile delivery experience
- 1-2 years mobile application (iOS, Android) delivery experience
- Strong experience gathering and developing requirements from eCommerce solutions
- Experience in a matrixed responsibility organization working with multiple Product Managers per effort
- Possesses extensive experience in the basics of program and project management (estimation, program and project planning, resource planning, issue management, risk management, change management, communication planning), and coaching more junior team members in the PM practice
- Experienced in multiple full lifecycle software deliveries from business development to final software acceptance
- Direct management and accountability for single project budgets of $5-10M in labor
- Program accountability for program budgets of $11M+
- Strong leader and decision maker with at least 4 years of experience in leading large, multidisciplinary digital teams (preferably websites, mobile web, and apps)
- Led teams with multiple discipline representation (including product management/strategy, technology, design, SEO, and analytics)
- Proven accomplishment as a driver of multiple programs and projects
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.