The candidate will be responsible for the safety, quality, and profitability of projects in $1-40M million. You will be expected to schedule crews to meet the customer's schedule and work with subcontractors as needed to handle workflow.
Our client is a a highly reputable Mechanical Contractor with over 100 years of business with 5 offices in Colorado alone; this opportunity is based in the Fort Collins office.
- 10+ years of experience supervising and leading Commercial projects
- Experience managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- A strong back in plumbing, HVAC piping, and ductwork including commercial/light industrial construction
- Skilled in reading/understanding drawrings, specifications, and bid documents
- Ability to accurately compile a summary of materials, equipment, and labor
- Must be proficient in Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The succesful candidate will have 10+ years experience of Project Manager with a Specialty Mechanical Contractor
Our client offers highly competitive pay and an excellent benefit package, including health/life insurance, 401k, and profit share.