Residential general contractor looking to bring senior project manager to growing team.
Established general contractor with strong pipeline of work in New York City and surrounding areas.
- Oversee daily Project activities, ensuring adherence to deadlines and schedules.
- Ensure state, local and federal safety and environmental requirements are met.
- Develop, plan, update, communicate and implement master project schedule.
- Responsible to manage and report project updates to the various interested parties.
- Develop a high-performance team through feedback, training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Provide leadership in risk evaluation, contract negotiations, fee and pricing decisions.
- Degree required; preferably in one of the following disciplines: Engineering, Construction Management, Engineering + Management, Architecture, other related fields or experience
- The candidate should excel at organization, team development and problem solving.
- The ideal person will have strong communication and multi tasking skills as well as advanced knowledge in contracting, construction management, design, procurement, and scheduling.
- Should have experience managing multiple projects.
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus incentive
- Strong benefit package