(SPM) is responsible for the internal and external coordination of projects for specified projects and clients .
The SPM ensures that projects are completed on time, within budget, and with excellent Customer Satisfaction, utilizing Systech project Execution Methodology and best practices. The SPM must oversee numerous smaller scale projects mixed with some higher complexity projects, and ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget. The SPM is the key link between the internal team and the client, and is solely accountable for successful project delivery.
Execute projects using SYSTECH’s standard project methodology and tools Manage day to day operational and tactical aspects of multiple or large scale projects Manage delivery teams that design, engineer, configure, deploy, and support installation of assigned projects Serves as key participant in team and client meetings Establishes project objectives by analyzing project proposal while collaborating with management and team members Communicate effectively with internal and external customers to identify project deliverables Review and manage project specifications by analyzing product design, customer requirements, and performance standards Customer Satisfaction on all projects is a high priority. Develop strong working relationships with clients. Continually seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships. Meet agreed-upon client project deadlines within budget and using approved protocols Create and execute detailed project work plans, and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of the project Maintain project management system on assigned projects – Project Schedule, Issues, and Billing Triggers. Manage financial aspects of all projects
- Maintains an accurate Forecast for Revenue Recognition for all projects. Responsible for delivering the Revenue forecast.
- Ensures accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for all projects under his/her direction.
- Analyzes profitability, revenue, and utilization across projects.
- Addresses elevated billing issues when they arise Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing information & trends Manages and mitigates risk across projects. Collaborate with sales staff on project deliverables Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed Regular travel to client sites is required Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Solid Project Management experience, which includes creating and managing timelines, defining scope of projects,
- and relationship building skills.
- Must accept accountability for a project’s success
- Must be able to effectively work with Senior Project Managers and Management
- Must be comfortable in a highly dynamic environment, working with a variety of disciplines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, and facilitation skills
- Demonstrates strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written communication and verbal skills
- Possesses strong customer service skills
- Bachelor degree
- 7 + years Project Management experience
- Preferred - Pharmaceutical experience including process automation and packaging
- Preferred - PMI/PMP certification
- Working knowledge of management software packages (MS Office, MS Project, etc.)
- @Task Project Management software experience a plus